Perfect muscle training
EasyMotionSkin uses electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) as an efficient method for high-intensity workouts of short duration. The system stimulates nearly all your muscles with low-frequency electric pulses. EMS is the latest trend and gives you the most effective and easiest full-body workout in the world. Whether your goal is explosive strength, endurance, anti-cellulite or body relaxation: EasyMotionSkin makes your training programme that much more efficient in the shortest period of time. In just one 20-minute training session, you can achieve results that are up to 18 times more effective than traditional training without electrical muscle stimulation. Find out more about its effects, benefits and contra-indicators in our Knowledge Base.
Free to move in any direction.
The EasyMotionSkin gives you maximum freedom of movement. Restrictive factors are a thing of the past thanks to the use of Bluetooth® technology and the highly elastic MotionSkin. You can complete more than 20 training sessions on just one battery charge. You can perform strength, cardio or metabolic sessions in static or dynamic form both indoors and outdoors in all body positions and using classical exercise equipment. An external power source is not necessary.
EMS. Training that is trending
Numerous studies and scientific papers document the beneficial effects of EMS training. Find out why you should give it a try in our Knowledge Base.
ABOUT EMS. TRAINING
- Welcome and feedback on the online test that was taken in advance
- Introduction, definition and history of EMS training
- Electrophysiological basics of EMS training
- Implementation of a beginner’s training
- Load parameters in EMS training
- History, contraindications, training goals
- Target groups for EMS training
- EMS training for back problems
- Pelvic floor training with EMS
- Spotting and acting
- Figure shaping with EMS training
- Partner training with EMS
- Training planning, differences from conventional training
- Endurance training with EMS
- Relaxation training with EMS
- Feedback discussion
- Goals of EMS training
- Development of professional competence and practical EMS know-how
- Acquiring skills to become active on the market as an EMS specialist and to be successful
- Use of the mediated content for health-oriented advice and support for EMS customers
- Professional work as an EMS trainer and differentiation from the competition on the market
Would you recommend EMS training?
Men and Women goals achieved through EMS training