FITNESS TRAINER B-LICENSE
This Course Includes
- European Qualifications Framework EQF
1. Special anatomy of the spine
2. Recognize and eliminate muscular imbalances
Training theory and practice:
1. Training methodology and signs of adaptation in the area of strength and endurance
2. Development of specific training programs
3. Training planning in health and popular sports
4. History / basics of performance diagnostics
1. Biomechanics and muscle training
2. Special equipment customer
3. Agility training
1. Didactic-methodological principles of teaching and learning
2. Rights and duties of the trainer
Sport and nutrition:
Function of carbohydrates and fats
Sports organization – administration:
Establishment and management of a fitness studio
1. Different forms of training
2. Correct handling of the dumbbell
3. Fitness tests / PWC test
4. Functional gymnastics for poor posture
5. Stretching methods / exercises
6. Group training and rehabilitation sports
FLEXIBLY INTEGRATE THE TRAINING AS A FITNESS TRAINER WITH A B LICENSE INTO YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE!
The B license as basic training is the ideal entry into the fitness world.
The fitness trainer B license forms the basis of the trainer licenses. The B license conveys the basic knowledge, so that in the end the basics of training and strength training are mastered and simple training plans can be created independently. No licenses or certificates are required in advance.
If you want to work part-time or full-time as a trainer in the gym, become self-employed as a fitness trainer or continue your professional or private training in fitness and health, then the B license is just right for you! Regardless of whether you are new to your job, a career changer or thirsty for knowledge: We offer you extensive training!
With the necessary expertise to become a competent trainer
As part of the B license, you will learn about the functions and processes of the human body and learn the basics of training and nutrition. You become an expert yourself and can demonstrate your expertise in front of customers and employers with your certificate.
The fitness trainer B license is exactly the right training for everyone who:
- Would like to work as a fitness trainer and acquire a sound basic training for training on the training area
- Want to complete a basic qualification with knowledge and skills of strength, endurance and flexibility training
- Want to optimize your own training
- Want to work full-time or part-time in the fitness industry – be it employed, freelance or as an entrepreneur
- Want to turn your hobby sport into a profession
- Want to professionalize or learn the training on the equipment
- Are already course instructors and also want to work as fitness trainers
- Are already sports teachers and physiotherapists and see their future in the fitness industry
- Work in an educational profession and require knowledge of sports science, sports medicine and health promotion for their activities
REQUEST A FREE TRIAL PACKAGE
NOW FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FREE OF CHARGE AND WITHOUT OBLIGATION
With the trial package you have all the information you need to continue your education with our online training programs.
Information material on all training opportunities
Free trial access to all training courses